are used for stretching truncated upper and lower labial ligaments, and hyoid hyperlipids. Apply when working with children of preschool and junior school age. Probes are designed for direct massage and stretching of the hyoid and labial-dental ligament without surgical intervention. Being a directed stimulus, logostimulons cause muscle relaxation, increase microcirculation, activate lympho- and blood circulation of the articulatory apparatus. During the directional massage, an increase in the blood filling of the peripheral vessels of the irritated area and an increase in blood flow in the large and small vessels located in this area occur. It also improves the patency of small vessels, which makes it possible to effectively use these instruments for people of many categories.
are used for massaging muscles of the articulatory apparatus (small spiky muscle, circular muscle of the mouth, muscle of laughter, muscle chin, large spiky muscle, muscle that lowers the angle of the mouth, chewing muscle, cheek muscle, muscle lowering the lower lip)
Indications for use:
- For children with speech disorders (dyslalia, dysarthria, alalia, stammering, rhinolalia, aphasia, tachyalia, CPD, presence of tonic convulsions);
- Children and adults suffering from cerebral palsy, for persons with circulatory disorders of the articulatory apparatus during the postoperative and adaptation period (after excision of the sublingual ligament in infancy);
- People with stroke, having a violation of the innervation and blood supply of the articulatory apparatus (paresis, paralysis, muscle tremor articulatory apparatus, hypotension and hypertension of the muscles of the tongue and lips);
for children and adults with dental-maxillary anomalies not requiring surgical intervention.
Mode of application:
1.Start massage with logostimulon should not be earlier than an hour after eating, in order to avoid strengthening of the emetic reflex and increased salivation.
2. Massages should preferably be lying on the couch, the head should be slightly raised (you can put a small roller under the neck).
3. The first massage complexes are recommended to be performed in a soft mode, before the onset of light pain.
4. Massage should be done in a warm, ventilated room, without outside noise, to avoid sudden movements of the patient.
5. After the massage, it is necessary to cover the patient, and leave lying on the couch for 15 minutes
Perform special massage complexes for different muscles of the articulatory apparatus (within pain tolerance) within 40 -60 seconds per complex, within 3-5-10 days. After a break for 5 – 7 calendar days and the massage complex is repeated again. To achieve a more pronounced effect during the massage, it is recommended to perform special exercises to activate or relax the muscles of the articulatory apparatus.
Each of the presented Logostimulon tools is unique in its own way, because allows to deeply influence various groups of articulatory muscles.
Logostimulon – extender number 3 – is intended for correction and elasticity of labial and sublingual ligaments during the preparatory stage of corrective work.
Logostimulon – extender number 4 – is designed to correct the elasticity of a thickened sublingual ligament without surgical intervention. It is also used to prepare the muscles of the tongue before setting up the verbal language sounds and affricates in children and adults with various speech defects.
Logostimulon – extender number 5 – is designed for sufficient stretching of the truncated sublingual ligament at the final stage of corrective work.
These tools can be used in working with children and adults speech therapist, neurologist, speech therapist – aphasiologist at different stages of corrective work.
Fungal diseases of the oral cavity, stomatitis, hematomas on the head, benign and malignant formations, active form of tuberculosis, various blood diseases, furunculosis, vascular thrombosis, allergic diseases, Quincke’s disease, infectious diseases, epilepsy and skin hypersensitivity.